When you choose Lowe Stein, LLC, you can be confident that you have made the right choice. We have a sense of our history and will focus on our future as countless important and dynamic changes are being made in the legal profession. For more than four decades, our New Orleans attorneys have been delivering exceptional legal services to a wide range of individuals who are faced with diverse and complex legal matters. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for producing great legal work. Each day, our New Orleans lawyers reaffirm this reputation and grow in our ability and integrity by competing with larger law firms throughout the region.
Our New Orleans law firm handles the following types of cases:
- Appeals – If you were recently handed down an unfair ruling, Lowe Stein, LLC can file an appeal and pursue a new ruling in appellate court. Let us determine if you qualify for an appeal and help you get the justice you deserve.
- Business and commercial law – We provide legal solutions to small business owners and large corporations. From asset protection and buy-sell agreements to contracts and employment agreements, we handle a wide range of business and commercial issues.
- Civil litigation – We can represent individuals facing a wide range of legal issues, from family law and healthcare to business and securities.
- Education law – Our firm is committed to protecting the rights of university students, faculty, and staff, whether they are facing disciplinary proceedings, Title IX violations, or other education-related matters.
- Family law – Our firm understands how sensitive and emotional family matters can be, which is why we provide our clients with compassionate and personalized legal services for divorce, child custody, spousal support, and property division matters.
- Insurance – If you need legal assistance with an insurance coverage dispute, look no further than Lowe Stein, LLC for experienced and reliable counsel.
- Real estate – From financing and leasing services to dispute resolutions and litigation services, our real estate attorneys can guide you through the complexities of the industry.
- Estate planning – Our legal team can help you develop a strong and personalized estate plan that protects your wishes and your loved ones.
- Tax – If you have been contacted by the IRS or state revenue agency about a tax matter, look no further than Lowe Stein, LLC for tax planning and advice.